Register for Webinar
The ATM Industry is on the cusp of a new era of innovation. Over 215 companies worldwide have joined the future-proofing exercise of the Consortium for Next Gen ATMs. One day soon there will be a globally interoperable new API App model for ATMs. But what will the Return on Investment be for vendors, suppliers, banks, independent ATM deployers and other stakeholders in the industry? What is the true business case and value proposition for embracing the new ATM architecture? Join industry leaders in the know about this future-shaping project to find out.
Key benefits for attending:
- Get an update on the progress of the global project from the Chairman
- Find out how to use the Next Gen ATM business toolkit from its author
- Understand the true value proposition for Next Gen ATMs, whether you are a vendor, supplier, provider, financial institution or independent ATM deployer
- Know what cost-savings and new revenue opportunities will result from switching to Next Gen ATM architecture
- Discover how to become part of the coming ATM technology and business revolution along with over 215 companies worldwide
- Gain insight into how to combine Next Gen ATM architecture with migrations to W10 and the use of a range of value-adds at ATMs
Moderator: Mike Lee, CEO of ATMIA and Chairman of the Consortium for Next Gen ATMs
- “The business case for Next Gen ATMs: the next wave of ATM growth”
Leland Englebardt, Practice Leader, Financial Services , Upshot Advisors LLC and author of the Next Gen ATM Business Toolkit
- “The case for bundling next gen ATM architecture with other migrations and value-adds”
Marcel Ficken, Founding Director, Results XL and Technical Adviser for the Consortium for Next Gen ATMs
The webinar is free for all ATMIA members and $95 for non-members.
Contact Amber Howell or Erika Navarrete with questions.