Supersaver rates available until 28 June
Book now and save up to $600!
Last year, ATMIA Europe embarked on an epic journey that will take the continent’s only truly international ATM & Payments event around the major capitals of Europe. Magnificent Madrid was our first port of call, where over 400 ATM and payments professionals enjoyed workshops and presentations which went to the heart of the crucial innovations that can see our industry make startling progress in the decade ahead.
The next stage of our journey takes us to Resplendent Rome, sitting astride its seven beautiful hills, the birthplace of arguably the most powerful Empire our planet has ever seen.
However, to paraphrase Marc Anthony, we come to Rome not to praise Caesar, but to highlight the innovations from Italy, from Europe as a whole, and, indeed, from around the globe; innovations that will redefine the future of ATMs, cash and payments in general.
WHY ATTEND?? Our aim in Rome is to provide a Forum – and there can surely be no city where a Forum is more appropriate – for education, shared learning and networking. No one attending is expected to simply listen and applaud. There will be genuine opportunities for everyone to both ask questions and have their say. We recognise that ALL those attending are industry professionals, with something of real value to add to the proceedings. They will have the chance to do so, if they choose.
- WORKSHOPS: Our workshops will focus on the ATMIA’s ground-breaking NextGen ATM Project, entitled “What’s Next: NextGen Implementation Phase”, will reflect on the progress already made and highlight what lies ahead as the Project, with over 200 participating organisations, moves purposefully towards fruition. Another Workshop, “How to Use Public Relations to Win”, will offer attendees practical advice, illuminated by relevant case studies, on how to use Public Relations activity to support the realisation of corporate objectives.
- MAIN EVENT: Our Main Event in Rome starts the following day, kicking off with an update on the crucial Next Generation ATM project. After that inspiring start, we move on to Big Hitters, including presentations from senior representatives of the Bank of Italy and the European Central Bank.
- EXHIBITION HALL: When attendees have some time to spare away from the presentations, they will be able to visit the wonderful Trade Exhibition, which will run alongside the Main Event on 16 and 17 October. This Trade Exhibition, with over 40 booths, will showcase innovations aimed at both reducing costs and increasing revenues. Italian suppliers will, of course, feature strongly in the Trade Exhibition – and Italian presentations will be a crucial element of the Main Event.
- SPEAKERS: Italian banks will lead the way, joined also by other European and global banks, in covering subjects as diverse as multi-channel innovation, the branch of the future, App Banking and ATM Pooling. Independent ATM Deployers, Equipment Manufacturers, Software Developers, Cash Management Suppliers, Security Contractors and Payment Schemes will all take to the stage to bring their vision of the future to life. In all there will be more than 40 speakers, each ready to share their expertise and willing, whether in Workshops or on the Main Event Stage, to accept questions and input from those attending.
- PANELS: In addition to individual presentations, there will be several panels, each featuring a number of acknowledged experts. The panels will include one on Cyber Security and another on ATM Outsourced Services.
Rome was founded in 700 BC, around the time that cash first appeared. Both the Roman Empire and cash changed the world forever. Both Rome and cash are still alive and well today, ready to meet the challenges and opportunities of the future. In the great traditions of Roman construction, the Europe ATM & Payments Innovation Summit will help build the road towards that future, a road that can be a smooth and profitable trail for our industry, in the next decade and beyond.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- For attendance and related information on the Rome Summit, please contact Mary Lawrence at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Sponsorship and Trade Exhibition opportunities at the Rome Summit, please contact Reena Kaur at email@example.com
- For speaker opportunities at the Rome Summit, please contact Ron Delnevo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ron Delnevo, Executive Director of ATMIA Europe, spoke to Fintech Finance about the ATM & Payments Innovation Summit.
See what Ron has to say here.
Did you miss our October 2018 event in Madrid? Watch the short video highlights below: